Fibreglass GRP Roofing
CrysticROOF is the leading GRP system of choice.
- CrysticROOF is a cold lay liquid applied roofing membrane system
- CrysticROOF is a durable replacement for traditional roofing materials such as bitumen, felt and lead
- Suitable for roof structures, walkways and balconies
- Remains watertight and maintenance free for many years and can add significant value to a property
- Eliminates the need to use heating equipment
- Manufactured in the UK by Scott Bader Company Ltd with over 60 years experience in polyester chemistry
- Sag-resistant pre-pigmented topcoats to ensure an optimum surface finish
CrysticROOF: Outstanding performance across all roofing structure
CrysticROOF is an in-situ, cold-applied, glass-reinforced polyester roofing system which provides a powerful, leak-free, long-lasting alternative to traditional roofing materials, such as bitumen, felt and lead.
CrysticROOF provides a high performance solution for all roof structures, including flat, valley and pitched – and for all shapes, including walkways, roof-lights and balconies.
CrysticROOF eliminates the need for heating equipment and, when applied correctly, remains watertight and maintenance-free for many years CrysticROOF is manufactured by Scott Bader Company Ltd – a company with over 60 years’ experience in polyester chemistry. Scott Bader Company Ltd has an excellent reputation for manufacturing high quality materials backed by unrivalled technical expertise and customer support.